The University of Missouri’s International Trade Center is a partnership of the University of Missouri Extension Business Development Program, Missouri SBTDC and the University Of Missouri Trulaske College Of Business.
The International Trade Center works to aid international decision-making and promote economic growth. It is the central source for high quality global trade research, analysis, education and training. MU’s International Trade Center can:
- Assist with export strategy development and planning.
- Research potential export markets and assist in assessing foreign market opportunities.
- Secure actionable data that can be used to make informed and timely market entry or expansion decisions.
- Connect your company to additional resources and expertise in the areas of export finance, shipping, documentation and compliance.
- Meet your international trade education needs.
The international Trade Center utilizes the time and talent of student interns and MU faculty, along with cutting-edge trade databases to conduct customized research to meet your business needs. This information can be used to effectively evaluate global market opportunities in a timely, meaningful and affordable way.
Working with the International Trade Center can better position your business to strategically enter or expand in the global marketplace.
For more information about international trade and whether your product is ripe for exporting, contact Charles Holland (660-327-4158 or firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Monroe County Extension SBTDC. Charles has a wealth of personal experience as well as certifications in international trade.